I thought I would make a New Year’s Resolution for 2017. Ten thoughts which I could follow over the year. Sometimes I get too busy to remember, or a soft spot in me forgets what I should do. Here tis…
- Start the 2017 Christmas Card Letter on 1/1/2017, so on 12/20/2017 you’re not thinking “Crap, I forgot the letter, again! What should I say?”
- Continue weight loss regiment. 50-60# is the goal by December 2017.
- Remodel the home studio and workbench for the LAST time.
- Upgrade F.C.C. license.
- Get amateur radio antennas up in spring, try new modes, and relearn old modes.
- Time to “purge” old equipment. If not used in 7 years, sell or recycle it!
- Don’t waste time interacting with caustic or disrespectful people. Solution: Ignore them.
- Ignore any partisan posts on Twitter/Facebook & mark offensive.
- Some people need to fail to learn. Don’t be their safety net otherwise they won’t try to learn. Besides, they don’t appreciate your help.
- Learn new things to do with machining.
We’ll see what I can tick off the list as DONE on December 31st, 2017.